Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ninjas!!

A note to those who have fairly active imaginations, and vivid dreams: Don't talk about weird, random things right before bed. It's not good for peaceful slumber.

A couple of nights ago, I was, for some strange reason, chatting to my friend about Ninjas, right before bed. I said goodnight, shut off the lights , and snuggled down into my pillow for a night of rest... ha!!

Damn ninjas decided to chase me through my dreams. They were after my pump, but be damned if I was going to let them have have it. I tried to scare them off, and I tried to run... thankfully, my friend Nikki jumped in and stood up to them, scaring them off for me. They didn't get my pump. Nikki was too tough for them.

I woke up, cuddling my pump protectively against my chest, holding it tight...




Damn Ninjas.

No comments: