Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hooked up

So, as of yesterday, I started playing with 'Myself'.

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! Myself is the name of my lovely little Cozmo!!

Yesterday was P-day, and it was great!! Actually, there were a few hiccups, but that was to be expected.

I arrived at my CDE's office with a lovely bg of 1.9mmol/l (that's 34 for you Americans). Not a fun way to start the day, really... but a heap of jelly beans and a sandwich later, and we were ready to roll.

The insert was so much less painful than I thought it would be... actually, it was completely painless. Either I was anticipating too much, or my CDE has a magical technique!!!

I had a few hypos during the day, but dropped my basal to 80% overnight, and things seemed ok!! Today, I ran a bit high most of the day,, but have been perfect the last few hours....


I swear it, I love this machine!!!!

4 comments:

Keezheekoni said...

I'm so happy that you're enjoying yourself! :D I just know that you'll be a very happy couple. If you need any help/tips, let me know. I use pretty much every feature on my Cozmo. :)

Scott K. Johnson said...

Awesome!

Therese said...

Hi Kit,

I have been wondering how you got on with the pump. Tom and I both love his now although if you ask him when he is in a sulky mood he will tell you he hates it.

His sugars are so much better and his temprement is really good.

I should be back on type one parents once everyone goes back to school. As it is with the children all home I am lucky to update my own blog.

God bless
Therese

Bernard said...

Good luck with the Cozmo.

I switched to one in October and I love it.