Sunday, July 27, 2008

Taking some time out

I have massive D burnout at the moment. I spent all last week battling SO HARD to get my bgs down, and ended up in hospital in DKA on Friday morning. I had a bit of an emotional breakdown on Sunday night, and I realised that I REALLY need a break... so I'm taking it.

I can't take a break from my own D. It doesn't work that way, unfortunately. You know the game. 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. No reprieve. But I can take a break from breathing D in everything I do... so no D chats, no D boards, no D talk unless I absolutely have to. Just for a couple of days.


But I'll be back.


Love and blessings.

k

2 comments:

meanderings said...

Feel better soon. Sorry that you had such a rotten week.

Scott K. Johnson said...

Major suckage Kit. I totally understand though.

Hope you feel better soon!